Wednesday, October 17, 2007

At home.

It's lunch time on Wednesday and I'm at home. I have a bad tummy, no temperature, just don't want to be at work if I have to rush to the loo if you know what I mean. Yesterday I dosed around at home. Took all day to clean out the animals and the rest of the time I was resting on the couch reading. Today I've put my dead sweetpeas in the compost and trimmed a very small hedge. I guess I should go to work tomorrow.

Damo is still working hard, pulling down trees and making way for all the new planting. He's really tired at the moment poor thing. At the weekend he did a full day at Ellen St so he's managed to get most of upstairs complete. I was sat here working on my civils most of the day.
Sunday - Damo did the shopping! This is usually my job. I was pleasently surprised ot find that he did get most of the essentials.

Other than that there's not really much excitement in our life. The animals are all well. Chickens still pecking around. Fish still swimming around.

Well I'm off to get lunch ready for the wanderer. Byeee

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, it seems like there is a lot of it around! I am all better now from my bug last week. It's quite nice to have a couple of days off isn't it!! xxx