I feel really guilty, we've got our heating on and it's only October. I'm sat at the computer and I'm freezing. I'm also feeling guilty as I have an ICE essay class tomorrow and i've forgotten my topic so I've not revised. So that's what i'll be doing during lunch tomorrow.
How are you? I hope that all is well with everyone.
Damo and I spent a lovely weekend with my parents on their narrow boat at the weekend. Drove to meet them on Friday and had a very respectable pub grub tea while watching the rugby. I was surprised to find that Dad actually knows about rugby! I thought he was a footie kinda guy. Saturday was locks and pootling, with dinner in another rather nice pub. Damo had a chocolate indulgence pudding, we were surprised that he found room to eat it all!
Sunday was very slow and relaxing. I was in a very silly giggly mood and had lots of silly fun. We went to the Canal Museum and were all very very silly with the funny phones that they give you and they talk about the item you're looking at. The music and peoples voices are very sterio typical and Damo kept doing funny impressions and making everyone laugh. We laughed so much we had to make an emergency stop at the boat on the way to one of the phone spots for a quick loo stop!
Damo has been away a lot with work. On tree courses and head gardener's conferences. I've managed OK on my own, but it's much nicer when he's here.
Well I'm really really cold so I'm off. Sleep well everyone.
Cat x

No comments:
Post a Comment