Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another week has passed...

I have just been reading my friend Sam's Blog.... it seems that there are a lot of babies in her life at the moment. Don't get excited Damo and I haven't even started to consider trying for that yet. It was just a comment on Sam's blog that's all!

So another week has passed and I guess I should tell you what we've been up to. I was very scared last week to write in my blog that I was at home alone most of the week and most nights scared whitless by the country noises we get out here. I'm still a town kinda girl at heart you know. Fortunatly Damo came to my rescue on Friday and whisked me away to his parents house for the weekend.

Damo's mum and dad weren't talking, again, so on Saturday Damo, Pam and I trundeled up to Leeds to see Vicki. Trev stayed at home .... just waiting for the computer to catch up with my typing.... ah here we are. We had a lovely carvary for lunch and strolled back to Vickis house through the little town and park. Damo did his gardener thing and cropped a tree in the garden. Pam, Vicki and I did the log lugging across the garden.... I still have the bruses to show for it.
Sunday was very relaxed, a wander around a garden center, some lunch and return home. Trev had made Damo and I a lovely picnic bench for our garden so we took that appart and put it in the back of the car. I can't wait to get it all sorted and up at the weekend.

Week nights are rather boring - house work, and I'm working for my civils. Damo is spending a lot of time drawing plans of the garden so that the cheif gardener can review them and agree to all the plans.
I have another civil essay group tomorrow, I don't have to do anything for it this week thank heavens!

Well it's 9:15 so I'm off to make my lunch for tomorrow and to get some sleep - hopefully. Byee

No comments: