Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Latest...

Hello. Sorry it has been so long.

Well we had a wonderful bonfire party on the 2nd. Lots of people from work, with their partners came over and clelbrated. Damian and Paul lit a huge fire, and kept it going, followed by a very good fireworks display. I even managed to do most of the tidying before bed.
On the 4th Damian had a works bonfire party and we went to that. The bonfire was on another level. About 10 feet tall it was made of huge logs from the trees they've been felling in the garden. The girls from the big house provided winter pims, hot drinks and wine. There was also hotdogs and marshmellows. The party was in the garden wood, and the path was lit by chunks of wood and lit pumpkins. Beautiful.

I've not really been working as hard as I should be as I've been having a few problems with my tum. I'm at work so it's not serious, just keeps leaving me totally wiped out. Lots of loafing about going on.

All the animals are fine. Damo is still working hard on the garden wood, and will hopefully have a good meeting on the 19th.

Well I'm off now to eat my salad. Have a good one.

Cat x x

No comments: