So the weekend...
Damo's family got a little lost (as does everyone apparently) on the way here, so everyone was very tired when they arrived. We all had lasagne for tea, which Damo had made. After a bit of relaxation we all went to bed. Totally uneventfull Friday.
Trev got up early and went for a walk on Saturday while the rest of us gradually got up and dressed. We went out to Formby for a picknick lunch on the beach and then a walk in the woods to see the squirrels - we didn't see one!
Saturday evening Amy & Paul, John & Claire came over to celebrate Damo's 30th. He was quite the centre of attention. We had a few drinks at home then walked to the local pub for some tea, then walked home again. A few more drinks were consumed at home, and some birthday cake for good measure.
I drank far too much wine and was quite drunk!
Sunday Trev got up early again and went for a new walk. John got up and made his own breakfast because i was too busy being hung over. After a while the others got up, but I was still feeling bad so they made their own breakfast! (Such a bad hostess - but I'd already messed that up by not having mirrors in each bedroom, nor a full length mirror in the house, nor having the iron and board out for use, just in case someone needed it!) I did manage to make everyone a very nice roast with apple crumble for pudding for lunch.
Damo and I were alone again by 5pm, when we vegged out on the sofa.
We've been totally knackered since then and have been coming home from work - eating and then watching DVD's. I'm hopeing all will be back to normal next week.
Tonight Damo is at his art class and i'm at home in my pj's playing on the computer until I go to bed.
So that's all our news. Sorry it's so dull.

2 comments:
Hello! How lovely to see all those pics of where you live. It looks so picturesque.
Wish Damian a belated Happy Birthday from me! 30 eh!
Hello. I've passed the message to Damo. He did a little chuckle.
House is very much like it's poped out of a Jane Austin! You and Nick must come and visit.
Cath x x
Post a Comment