Hello.
It's been ages and I have so little news.
BT and Tesco have finally sorted out who is providing broadband here, and we now - tonight for the first time - have internet access.
So this is our first blog from our new home!
I hope that you're impressed by my touch typing, as the light is behind me and I can't see a thing on the key board. It appears that a previous tennant didn't like having a central light in here and got rid of it, so we only have a desk lamp. Tut
Talking of previous tenants Damo and I found a box of useful information at the weekend. There are all sorts of architectural plans of the house before the extension and what the extension is supposed to look like. It was first drawn out in 1987 but the records show it wasn't finished till 1990 - good to see that builders haven't got faster in 17 years.
Well I'm going to leave you, with news that we've completed our main bedroom and have all the paint for the rest of the house. More news soon.
Love Catx x

No comments:
Post a Comment