My heart has just lept to my throat as I thought Charlie had broken a leg. It is apparently the most common injury for a chinchilla, but he's currently trying to find a way through to the back of the computer to chew through some more cables. He's also found a way to shimmy up the back of his cage, get on top, jump across to the buro and slide down the front!
Not sure if it's funny or naughty.
I need to take more pics for you. It's really hard getting a good one of Charlie because he moves so fast.
So what's been happening this week?
I've put on 3.5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Total nightmare. So next week I have to be angelic. There's nothing for it, I must keep to my weight watchers points.
Damo has just returned from his art class. He's in a very good mood for some reason. It's nice to see because he's been very tired recently.
On the yucky side of life. I have weight watchers flap jacks at work, they come in clear packages. Today when I was putting all my day's rations in my draw I saw that there was what can only be described as a grub in my flapjack packet! Everyone thought I should complain to whom ever I brought it form. Fortunately I didn't try to eat it and find half a grub. That would have been gross. Flapjack, grub and packet are all safely in the dustbin - phew.
Well no more news from here. I shall go drink my chamomile tea and look for a gym.

1 comment:
Good luck with the diet thing. You looked great when I saw you at Sam's wedding. I hate having to eat healthy and go to the gym and it's even harder in the winter to get motivated. Take care. Antx
Post a Comment