I'm waiting to go for a little walk to the cafe with the guy's from work. I've had my points calculated lunch already so I'll be limited to a cup of tea, and maybe a small something....
So what have you been up to?
Last week just went completely mad. After two really really bad day's at work, where I considered jacking it all in and becoming a shelf stacker in ASDA, I then got over myself and got on with some work. It's still difficult here, but I keep asking myself if I'm likely to get sacked, or if anyone will die. If not then I just carry on with life.
The weekend was a really homie time. Did cleaning, shopping and ironing. Oh and a bit of work on Sunday afternoon. Boring.
Damo spent much of the weekend on the playstation and a few hours on the PC doing a presentation for his interview this week.
See no need to blog, there's nothing going on. :o(
Well everyone is back so it looks like we could be going soon! Yippie.

No comments:
Post a Comment