Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bored bored bored

I'm at work, and I'm not in the mood to be here!

Damo has pinched the car to go to Cambridgeshire so I could be here late 'cos there's no way I can get home. Next time they can go in someone else's car!

I've been here since 07:20 and it looks like it'll be a 12 hr day.... :o(

Anyway - went to a pub last night with some of the people Damo works with.
We met at the gate to the park near our house and walked across the park, through the woods, over a big river (on a bridge), down some dark country lanes to the pub. It was quite fun and much better than getting in a car and driving. Although I don't think the pub were too cheerful about my muddy boots!
The people were really nice, and it was good to meet them.
The food and drink was nice too, I had pan fried salmon and Damo had curry. I was sooo good, I didn't have any chips! Only had one pint of beer and a cup of tea, so I was totally angelic.

Well that's all my news... I'm going now to draw pencil squares on large pieces of paper until home time. OH and I might press some buttons on my calculator and impersonate and engineer.... but that might be stretching things a little too far.

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Your new house looks lovely!! Love the idea of cream / raspberry in the lounge, very cheerful.

I hope you got home alright yesterday!
xx