Hello! How are things with you?
We're having a try to be organised and get things done weekend. Damo collected me from the airport at about 8.30 last night, and we went to John's for chips. You'll be pleased to hear that I had about a third of my tea. Damo got all the way through a huge donner kebab and most of his chips!
Today we've been to Wikes and brought our new doors for the front room. They're currently leaning against a wall while Damo finished plugging in the tv and stuff. Damo has spent the evening in the loft installing our new aireal, which is massive. We brought a new cable to go under the carpet, and tonight is the first time we could try it... it's not good, so now we have a redundant cable and a good cable on show. TYPICAL! At least the telly works.
So when Damo has framed our pictures, and got the doors up I'll take some pics and post them for all to admire. I'll also post some pics of the spare room as it's supposed to be, a haven of calmn. I've spent most of my afternoon cleaning and moving stuff around in there to make it nice.
I got a really nice card in the post today from a friend who lives in Scotland. They came for our wedding in February, but we've not seen or heard much from them since.... well now I know why. They've just had their second little baby! It's such a great surprise, although now Damo keeps making subtle hints that his biological clock is ticking.... grrrrrr.
Well I best disappear and let little Charlie out for a run. He's chomping at the bit as they say.
Take care
Cat

No comments:
Post a Comment