So is it snowing with you?
We've had about 7inches of snow here are some pictures:
We've had about 7inches of snow here are some pictures:
This is my favourite oak tree near the entrance of Damian's garden.
Sammy has started nursery and seems to be loving it. She's in a class with some wonderful carers and lovely children too. Her social skills have really developed and she chatters away to anyone who will listen now. She's also watching and learning the others, and has learnt to stand and is now walking around the furnature. She's growing so fast too. I'll try and put some pictures in next time.
Damian is working hard, although at the moment it's a lot of snow moving and ice cracking. The winter garden is doing really well and it had over 1300 visitors on New years day alone. He's been in lots of news papers, magasines, television and radio programmes. I'm very proud of him.
I'm a stay at home mum for a while. Work has no work for me to return to so I'm on a sabatical. At the moment I return to work on the 1st April 2010. It's probably a good thing as I've been able to keep Sam home while she's had nursery starter clods and tummy bugs. I've also been able to do decorating here, and at the other house. There's still a bit to do there, but I'm sure that with a conserted effort it can be done soon.
Well that's all my news for now. I have to go and get Sammys lunch ready - we're snowed in so I'm trapped here.
Hope that you all have a lovely week. TTFN

2 comments:
Hope you're not trapped for too long. It looks gorgeous - what great pictures! I am moaning about being too hot here. I'm not sure which I would rather - too hot or too cold? Would love to see some pics of Samantha - Rosie is growing so fast. I can't believe how quickly they change. I can't wait to be back in the UK for good! Not long now. Take care. Ant xxx
Hope to be out and about tomorrow. Got a little way down the road yesterday, but encountered ice.
Too much of any weather can get annoying. I can't wait for summer though.
Rosie is such a lovely little thing. And Gem seems such a natrual mum.
Take care. xx
Post a Comment