Well I've really not been sucessful at finding time to write here have I?
It's really easy to quickly log into facebook and make a status change, it takes me a good 30min to write something in here if is Sam is sleeping and a lot longer if I'm entertaining her at the same time.
I guess it would help if there was something to write about too.
We've not been doing much out of the ordinary recently. Damo's Mum came to visit for a week. I tried to keep her entertained as much as possible and also let her spend lots and lots of time alone with Sam. I think she enjoyed her stay.
Sam and I have been swimming a few times. She really loves the water and the splashing around. The sessions are all at lunch time which isn't great as I either have to feed her early or have a grumpy baby by the end. >o( It also means that Damo can't go swimming with her and nore will I when I go back to work. Very grumpy about that.
We've also started to go to a play group Wednesday mornings. It's children aged 0-5 and their parents have to be there. Sam is learning lots from the other children and liking the extra toys to play with. It's nice change of scene for me.
Then Thursday mornings we're at Baby Play which is the next session after the baby moves. There are lots of other toys and babies for Sammie to play with. It's really good and it's at a local school. There is a helath professional there for us to ask lots of questions too. Oh and we do rhymes and parachute play at the end of each session too.
Friday afternoons we try to go to rhyme time at the libbrary. We don't often make it as Sam normally goes down for her nap at the same time.
So that's my normal week. I try to keep them as full as possible still. Then I don't feel guilty for not doing housework during the day.
This weekend Anita, Sally and Heidi came over to have a walk in the garden and plant some bulbs. There was a Christmas bulb planting session going on over in the park. It was lovely to spend some time with the girls. Heidi is getting so big now.
Last weekend was Heidi's christening, which was a lovely day too. The church service was quite long, but the children were encouraged to join in and have fun. Then we went to a local pub for a carvary - very nice indeed.
Well I must go as Sammie has realised that I'm not paying her 100% of my attention is trying out her lungs!
TTFN

No comments:
Post a Comment