Considering life is supposed to be less busy with a small child you'd not know it looking at our social calendar. Two weekends ago we went to see Damo's family. Great Nan was very happy to meet her latest great grandchild and had a nice long hold. Nanna was pleased to have a few cuddles, and Granddad even had a few minutes hold. Damo went to the Malard to wet the babies head, and I'm still impressed that he only had 4.5 pints! Aunty Vicki and Mark came down for Sunday lunch, a bit of a catch up and a little walk. So all in all it was a packed weekend.
Last week was my first at home alone with Sam. We didn't get out much the first couple of days, only venturing as far as Damo's garden across the road. We tried out the reusable nappies, but the outters are still a little large for Sam.
On Thursday we went for a day at John's, poping to the bank and shops in the afternoon. While on Friday John popped over to ours for lunch before an appointment in Manchester.
This weekend Damo's brother has been visiting. It was the first time Adrian had seen Sam as he's been travelling in Tanzana. He had lots of photographs of the insects.... not many of the scenary.
Today I have been for a walk in the garden with Anita. She called just in time as I Sam has been in a tearful mood today. We had a lovely walk.
Tomorrow big Sam is coming to visit for a few nights. We're going to catch up and spend some quality girly time together. I hope little Sam behaves her self.
On Thursday Amy and Paul are coming to visit for lunch. It will be nice to catch up, it's been over a month since we saw them and little Anna. I'm sure she'll have grown.
I don't think that we have anything planned for the weekend. Hopefully we'll get some time to chill out with Sam.
Have to go.... she's demanding attention again.

No comments:
Post a Comment