These are all things that must be raising my blood pressure to previously unknown levels.
How come people think that it's OK to drive at 40 miles per hour everywhere?????? I can see my Mum nodding at the screen saying that 40 is a perfectly acceptable speed.... she does live on a little island tho!
I drives me insaine on the way to work when the posh Audi and Mercadies drivers (women normally - giving us good girls a bad name) drive through the little village at 40, which is way too fast 'cos it's soo small, then when they get to the bit that you're allowed to do 60 they're still doing 38! MY GOD THAT IS SO ANNOYING. This morning there was a truck with a trailer doing a steady 32 all the way! I ended up flashing at it, before it turned off. I would have beeped if it carried on. ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL ASLEEEP??????
I would say that that is my rant over, but clearly I'm in a grump and I have to let it out somewhere.
Why do I have to work forever? I remeber finishing univercity and thinking - thank heavens - no more studying in the evening! Now I have to plan when to have fun because I have to STUDY! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I think that's me all ranted out. You can breath again now. :o)
So what have you been up to? Damo has been working all hours again. The Garden looks beautiful and they're really making progress on the planting. I don't think he'll let me put pictures up yet, but I'll see what I can do. They're trying to get all the new paths dug out and the sub-base down, and the topping done before they open in March. He's absolutely exhausted, poor little sausage.
On Friday we had Damo's work christmas party. It was a Kahlie in the restaurant. We both had lots of fun. Damo won lots of prizes and got one for being the most enthusiastic dancer there. We were both aching on Saturday.
At the weekend Damo panted the first seeds and bulbs in our vegtable garden. I know that there's garlic and parsnips but I have no idea what else he's planted. We've still to dig the thrid bed and the herb plot but it's good progress so far.
Sunday we went to Amy and Pauls for roast tea. It was lovely. After tea we went for a walk and then had a cuppa before coming home. It was nice to catch up.
Well that is all my news. I'm off to an ICE meeting tomorrow night so i'll not be studying - phew. I should go and give John a hand with dinner. Bye! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment