It's freezing outside and blowing a hooley, I'm sat in the study with a rip roaring fire going listenting to music and supposedly studying. It's very cosey.... although I can't close the door 'cos the fire starts filling the room with smoke. LOL
Damo is strutting around like lord knows what, all proud of himself for not only building a fire in the lounge but also providing little wifey with a heat source in the study. Very good little blondie.
The house is really cosey at the moment too. John and Claire have been here for 2 weeks and it seems to be going well. We have most meals together, and usually sit and watch dvd's / tv together in the evenings. They are going through the motions of buying a house near Chester. The house will be huge and lonely again when they go.
So we had a bit of snow Friday night, and I went for a frosty crunchy walk on Saturday before most people were up. I took lots of pictures, haven't downloaded them yet. I'll post some up next time. All the snow was gone by 4pm which was a little disappointing.
This morning we had a sparrow hawk sitting on the seed tray below our bird feeders this morning. Damo took some pictures, but the cable for his camera is in the office so I'll have to wait to post the pictures. The hawk was there for ages and then just disappeared. It was really beautiful.
Well I had better go and get on with some work. Have a good week. Byeeee

No comments:
Post a Comment