Friday, December 14, 2007

All allone.

So I'm sitting at my desk all alone in a 'pod' of six. Gary is off sick, John and Jon have gone out for lunch... to the pub. John has gone for a walk and the other desk is always empty. I'm sat eating my cauliflower with white sauce. No one is around so I'll not get in trouble for blogging! :o) I have my yearly performance review this afternoon so I don't want to get into trouble.

So how has your week been? Done much exciting?
Damo continues to be working very hard on the garden. He's been writing plant lists and things in the evenings. His social life is non-existant at the moment, so it's good that John of John&Claire is coming over on Saturday.
I've been a bit busy this week too. I went to a concert with Anita on Wednesday night. It was Kate Rusby and it was Christmas Carols but to different songs. I've never been to a concert where everyone joins in and I tapped my toe the whole time. It was fab! The audiance's average age was probably around 60, but what the heck!
Yesterday we had our departments christmas lunch, which was very pleasent. No big wows or anything and I came back into work and didn't get much done.

So that is my week. Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and go into town to finish my christmas shopping before it goes crazey. On Sunday I'll be studying. I think Damo will spend a day at the other house followed by a Lazey Sunday.

Hope that you have a good weekend. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

I had macaroni and cheese for lunch.

Good luck with the xmas shopping trip tomorrow! The shops will be heaving, I'll warrant. I have a few bits to finish up over here.