Well it's time for bed, but I thought one last action before I go... must remember to blog, (or ramble as it has turned out).
Claire managed to run the Great North Run in 3 and a half hours - which is about 12 hours shorter than I'd have managed.
Damo and I had long discussions about how we're going to build the TV cabinet yesterday. The outcome is that Damo is going to try to build a stand alone cabinet, so that it'll fit the gap and the TV.
I managed to keep to my points yesterday, but still need to add them up for today, hopefully not too far over, although a glass of wine won't help.
I'm really excited because my Mum, Aunt Jane and her friend Jenny are all coming to stay the first weekend in December. We're doing a shopping extravagansa, and also getting some culture - for some of us it's far too late to become cultured... tee hee hee. I've had a look on the net and have found that the Halle are doing Handel's Massiah the Sunday that they're over, so I've asked if people want to see that. I'm anxiously anticipating a response.
Well here's hoping all readers are well. Good night.

1 comment:
Hi Catherine!
(Suzi here, Sam's sis) I found your blog site via her blog site. It's good to hear what you are up to! Si & I are fine, we're on holiday next week up to Snowdonia, doing hiking, cycling and white water rafting (gulp!) But am quite excited about the rafting...!
Our house is getting built, so it's slowly getting there! (Timber frame has gone up now for the first floor and the garage is up). We have to wait for some planning permission to come back before we can do much more (as we want to make the loft higher to get another room up there).
It was good to see you at Sam's hen night and wedding. Take care,
Suzi x
Post a Comment