Well it's Saturday and it's sunny so naturally I've spent most of the day inside writing quarterly reports for my Civils. I have managed to do 4 loads of washing and some general house work too. It's been quite productive so far really.
Damo is downstairs getting the kitchen covered in plaster dust. Why can't men do things without making a mess? At least he's getting better at tidying up after himself. And I shouldn't complain because he's making great progress. The lounge - he's finished all the woodwork, and I think he'll be finished the plastering before tea. He wants to put the lining paper up tomorrow, but I might take him out for the day, we both need some time together to relax a bit.
So to the crucks of the title - Damo and I got new phones last weekend and ever since I keep getting one ring calls from a number I don't know. (yes I moved all the numbers from my old phone to my new). Today I got three in a row then a text saying 'ring me'.
Most people I know would write 'Hi, how are you? You're not returning my calls, can you ring me? Miss Blogs' or something like that. So this one is a bit odd.
I was a bit concerned that I'd just lost a number so I've texted everyone I could think of and asked if they know the number - no one does. So that's very odd.
I've also looked on BT (by the way they have a land line and mobile) and the landline is in Wolverhampton - I don't know anyone in Wolverhampton! :-( So that's extreamly odd.
Am I being completely batty or sensibly concerned? Anyone know how to block numbers from calling you - if I don't know them I don't want them calling like that.
Damo keeps getting calls the same, but with withheald numbers. And they've only started this week too.
OH and I forgot to say, that they called at 08:50 this morning, which is just rude for a weekend. People only call at that time on a weekend when it's important!
Well enough of my ranting. I've just heard the washing machine finish, so I had better go and put the load out and hope it dries before it gets dark.

1 comment:
I forgot to say I got your text but I didn't recognise the number.
Spooky.
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment