What have I done since this time last week you may ask... and I'll wrack my brains trying to think of something interesting to tell you.
That actually took a lot of wracking and I've finally come up with the answer... I've been working. While Damo was busy making the house beautiful on Sunday I went to work for the whole day! I'd also invited John and Claire around for dinner, so when I got home from work I had to make a beautiful meal. The only things that kept the meal reasonable was that Damo went to the corner shop to get pringles and dip to fill everyone up. Apparently the food was nice, but there just wasn't enough.
On Saturday Damo and I got new phones, W300i's. They're really nice, but taking ages to work out how to use them. I've spent a lot of time bluetoothing all the old music, sounds etc onto this phone.
Oh I forgot to mention that while I was doing the weekly shop, avoiding all the parents and children buying "school essentials", Damo created a big hole in the wall where the door used to be! There was about 2" of rubble just proped behind the door frame, where someone had made the door smaller in the past. So when Damo took the frame out all the rubble and plaster fell out too. Thank heavens he made it better on Sunday.
Last night Damo took me out for dinner. Work had been REALLY bad so he took me to the 'Little Manor' in Thellwall and talked over a very scrummy (but not Weight watchers) meal. Today has been so much better.
So that's all my news. And then people wander why I don't email...

2 comments:
What did you cook?
The rule is: you have to blog even if you think you have nothing to say because then you end up rambling about weird stuff which is funny. I do it all the time!
I made butternut and carrot soup with brown bread and real butter, followed by chicken and mango pitta bread, followed by Blackberry scones (scones with blackberries cooked inside) and cream. I thought there was tonnes. The boy's didn't.
I think I'll blog tonight... lots of nothing to whine about! :o)
Post a Comment