We went to see Amy and Paul yesterday in Layland. Had a wonderful afternoon and evening. Very boring for those of you who like a lot of pace to your life, but we went to Rufford Old Hall. It was very pleasent, but Damo had his work head on and wasn't impressed with the topary.
We also went for a tea and cake in a cafe in the middle of nowhere. The cake was fantastic and it was very affordable.
On the way back to the Amy and Paul's Damo mentioned my Civils and so Amy spent about an hour writing me a programme of work so that I get to sit the exam in the spring. :-(
On the plus side, Paul's agreed with Damo that one weekend he'll come over and help install the new kitchen while I do my work for my Civils. So now Damo has to get on with the DIY! :-)
I have a feeling that I'm going to suceed in completing my Civils before Damo finishes the DIY.
Amy and Paul also had another guest, Phil, to dinner. He's very nice and it was good to meet him. He's very posh, from Jersey, and has a double barreled name. Tee hee hee.
I've been very busy today, making sure that I've done everything ready for Damo to start the DIY in the frount room. Tonight we're go to Claire and John's for dinner - no cooking again - woppie.
Best dash and get some house work done. :-(
Have a good week,
Cat x x

1 comment:
Hooray! Am I the first person to comment on your blog? Have I broken you comment virginity?? Hee hee.
Post a Comment